Saturday, May 1, 2010

Prima and Tattered Angels blog hops


Camera bagを続き、また我が家のベランダ??
いいえ、手前のhangbagを見てね!この週末はPrima x Tattered Angelのblog hopが始まります!

This weekend, both DT of Prima and Tattered Angel are holding a blog hops, hope I am not too late!!
Ready - set - GO!!

Here is a list of other Prima flower girls participating in the blog hop but seems like still a bit too early in eastern time now.

Janine koczwara
Ingvild Bolme
Iris Babao Uy
Julie Fei-Fan Balzaar
Christiane Muller
Cari Fennell
Jaimie Warren
Caroline Ikeji

If I missed you, SORRY!!!!

Now, it's my turn.
Prima x Tattered Angel = Fascinating and fabulous!!!!!

Have you ever imagine a pen holder filled with adorable flowers?? It is always nice to have something fancy to cover something urgy! I didn't mean my brushes are urgy but they absolutely look much better when they go with Prima's Winter Rose and Tattered Angel's glimmer mist. The handbag is created/covered by a piece of Shabby Chic - My Lovely #841126. You may wonder where is my mist... I used a piece of doiley as stencil and spread the TA mist over on the bottom of pattern paper.


Isn't amazing to see how those flowers went so nice with each others, they are:
Symphony Blend 537821
Fairytale Roses 538644, 538590
Winter Roses 537555m 537524, 537562

Thanks for checking this out and for stopping by, hope you all had a wonderful and creative weekend!

2 comments:

  1. oh joei, this is soo eyecatching!! love the colors!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!素敵。

    あー・・・・今からBAG作ろうかと思ったけど・・・違うのにしようかしら。

    今頃?!悩んでます。

    ReplyDelete